Monday, April 27, 2009

Thank you Miss California...









Thank you Miss California. I'm sure everyone has read about her statement, but I liked it and agree with her and wanted to give it a bit more exposure. I blocked out the name of her "judge." I think that even talking about these people by name to complain about them helps their cause. I'm sure the media will be relentless in tearing her personal life and associations down over the next few months.


I wanted to comment on one statement from the article that opposes Miss Prejean. We should always leave our politics and religion out of the things we stand for. As we all know, Americans are neither religious nor political. When stating our values and beliefs, we should only recite things that every single person in the US wants to hear. I suggest using the back of a cereal box as study material for this. I think we can all agree that Cheerios do indeed have 12% of your daily fiber. (the crowd goes wild.)

3 comments:

Lili and Jeff said...

If they wanted her to leave her politics out of it, why did they ask such an opinionated question... Personally I wouldn't want a liar for Miss USA...

Jeffy said...

Yeah, they only want her religion and politics out because it didn't coincide with theirs. They'd be A-OK if she'd said the opposite.

melody said...

Amen! Good for her.