Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Legos...

I've been working on a bit of macro photography (if you can call this that), and I got one that I like. There is room for improvement, but I like where it's going. I've been getting help from this forum.

J has been building the coolest stuff lately. He and I think it would be fun to have largish prints of these types of shots in his room. A 12x18 of this looks pretty cool. Anyone remember that reflections project that got rejected? Pictures of legos. :)

Plus, I think this would make a neat photo book after 50 or 100 of them. What kid wouldn't love to see his old lego creations after 20 years?



55mm, ISO 400 1/8 @ f/32

3 comments:

Drew said...

OMG, why would that kind of project be rejected by Reflections??? That's like two art projects in one! Brilliant. I like the photo, and a good decor idea.

KC said...

That is sure neat! I don't know if there could be any more color in that one. I would totally dig pictures of my old works. I would favorites built as long as I could until I had my annual "inventory" of every Lego I owned by building every set as per the instructions. It was to see what pieces I lost during the year.

Cami said...

That would be an awesome book. I love the creation!