Monday, February 19, 2007

Book Tag, from Elise..

My Sister tagged me.

Rules of the Game:
1. Find the nearest book to you.
2. Name the book and author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page.
5. Copy out the next 3 sentences and post to your blog.
6. Tag three other people.

My Entry:

Enders Game, by Orson Scott Card (returned by a friend today, who was borrowing it)

And when Mother and Father had announced to them that they were leaving the city to move to North Carolina, of all places, Valentine knew that they never expected to see Ender again. They were leaving the place where he knew to find them. How would Ender find them here, among these trees, under this changeable and heavy sky?
I taggest The U2 Girls, Richard and Jordan (and/or Amber)

xOXxOooOxoxOXXx,
Mattie

3 comments:

Cami said...

Yes, I will tag, on the blog too. This is also a fun game to play over the phone. Mom and I read those lines and then made each other guess what book it was. Fun times.

Amber said...

What the heck-who is left to tag! I have no friend bloggers!

Lili and Jeff said...

Awesome... Great book. I am sure Jordan will really appreciate that one! Thanks for playing along.