Thursday, October 05, 2006

Tongs and You're Welcome: A Fun Reunion

We had a good time at our little reunion. It was well attended and food was plentiful.




Here you'll find pictures of:

Jeff and Chelesta and kids
Fred and Julie
John and Liz
Josh and Kid
Matt

We talked and joked for a few hours, and kept the kids busy with Glow Sticks, trampoline and movies.

I can't speak for everyone, but this was an excellent and soul-satisfying reunion for me.

Thanks everyone who came, and to those who couldn't for responding.

2 comments:

Lili and Jeff said...

That is awesome that you got to do that, Mattie. Looks like you had plenty of fun with your old chums! that would be fun in a few years just to reunite with my old friends. But what a party. I wanted to come say hello to everyone, but perhaps they wouldn't even remember me, as I was about 3 years old when they were hanging around and stuff. Crazy times.
Anyway, what a memorable experience, and I was so glad you came! I heart seeing you! We should see each other often! MOVE BACK HERE!!! I guess I could move over there as well... what ever works in the end.

Oh! Also, I like the new look of your site. Very blackish and cool!

Also, tell Cortnie that I saw this shirt at Deb, and it made me think of her like... totally. Completely her style. Perhaps I shall buy it for her! It totally went on sale. Sales at DEB are amazing.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there. It looks like you all had a great time. Everyone looks well.

Kenn