Thursday, March 05, 2009

More Police Beatnicks...

Ok, so maybe they publish these reports as a lark. I almost dismissed them because of this. But no... These are real people (or, as real as you can get at BYU.) And yes...that IS how it was when you were there. Don't even try it.

Again, adding my take on them.

Roommate 2: "...no way. You're over thinking it. Irregardless of what you saw, it's none of your business."
Roommate 1: "I swear it! I just know he buried his wife out there. I have not seen her at FHE for weeks. And why else would that little dog be sniffing around like that?!"
Roommate 2: "Yeah...you're like, spending too much time with that huge zoom lens. I can't wait until you're out of that body cast."



These 4 dudes collectively: " But....I thought the honor code protected us against stuff like this."



Lady: "My first time out of Fillmore, and look what happens!!"
(Actually, this is a really sad way to learn that people are just no darn good.)


911-calling student upon reading: "Ahhh man! I said gentiles, not juveniles."


Riiiiiiight. You still have pay the ticket, honey.

4 comments:

Emily said...

"or as real as you get at BYU." Hahaha. But of course, my husband and siblings are excluded. right?

I kind of want to go there just to experience one of these things. It seems people are either really naive, or really paranoid. No where in between. They need to move to the scary east coast for a little life training.

Cami said...

HA!! Oh man, I love the police beat. Only, no roommates in Wymount or Wyview--that's married housing. That lady was SERIOUSLY scared when her hubby was off at school. Sheesh!

And Matt, everyone knows that the spirit can move mountains. Why not a car?

Matt said...

Cami...true. But if you follow moms bad experiences then the spirit might not be able to move a car. That might be on Gods limitation list. /me rolls eyes.

Kenn and Natalie said...

Interesting way of drawing conclusions regarding the entire BYU student body. I've written and deleted a few jestful comments that included some nice zingers but in an attempt to maintain our friendship I will make only this comment. Go COUGARS!!!