Thursday, July 26, 2007

Stolen from Cami...

Only rule: you have to answer with one word.

1. Where is your mobile phone? Manbag
2. Relationship? Healthy
3. Your hair? Spikey
4. Work? Stressful
5. Your sister(s)? Beautiful
6. Your favorite thing? Necco
7. Your dream last night? Empty
8. Your favorite drink? Dew
9. Your dream car? Firebird
10. The room you're in? Office
11. Your shoes? Tied
12. Your fears? Buried
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Photographer
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? Parents
15. What are you not good at? This
16. Muffin? No
17. Wish list item? 1DM3
18. Where you grew up? PG
19. The last thing you did? Quake3
20. What are you wearing? Out
21. What are you not wearing? Sunglasses
22. Your pet? Jack
23. Your computer? Mac
24. Your life? Fun
25. Your mood? Nervous
26. Missing? Keys
27. What are you thinking about? Quitting
28. Your car? Truck
29. Your kitchen? Wifes
30. Your summer? Utah
31. Your favorite color? Sunset
32. Last time you laughed? Melted
33. Last time you cried? Teribithia
34. School? Half
35. Love? Love!

I promise something more interesting is coming.

6 comments:

Lili and Jeff said...

Haha, Dew... Missing keys, eh? You better get on that. No muffin, eh? But they are ever so good!

melody said...

Who knew you and Lili were so fond of neccos?!

Amber said...

You are so dang funny. Why did you leave us? Your manbag did come in handy several times. You don't like muffins? Not even the costco chocolate ones? Also, I laughed at the melted one. and of course neccos are your fav. Have been for as long as I can remember. I wish I had a Jack pet. We miss his funninesses

Cami said...

Oh no, I cried in Terebithia too! I love that Jack is your pet. Also, I thought you were on my bloglines and you weren't, so I'm all behind. Now I'm all set.

Janice Graham said...

Very cute and revealing. Love you Matt.

Unknown said...

Fun to learn more about you. I think I will try.