Monday, February 01, 2010

Babi3s...

Been missing these three like crazy. Finished this little collage that I'm printing at 20"x30". Huge thanks to my sis Cami for taking the great pic of Ruby (top). This is what I needed it for. I rarely saw these darlings during the day so lighting was problematic. I'm grateful that they made the long extended trek here over the Holiday.


ps. A plug for Costco. If you have not yet tried the large prints at Costco, give them a shot. They are cheap (20"x30" is $9ish), quick (1 hour, same as other prints) and do all large sizes in-house now. Over the last year they've gone from doing them elsewhere, to an in-house HP large format printer, to an in-house Epson which I'm really liking. The Epson leaves a 1/4 inch white border which I thought I'd hate...but I actually really like it. After I get this one printed, I'll take a photo of some of these on the wall and add it here so you can see what I mean.

Edit (a few days later):  Like this:



Or this:



The arrangement of the room is a work in progress...it may never be finished.  But I love these large prints.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know they had brought the large prints in-store. Neat. No more waiting for the mail. The babes are cute in the poster.

Emily said...

The smoochi3s miss you too! We wish we could see everyone more often so bad. You were such a willing helper and we are so thankful. We LOVE the poster. A great collage. I might just try the costco large prints sometime. What a steal. Thanks.

Janice Graham said...

I can't stop looking at those darling photos.

Cute + Matt's camera = absolutely adorable

B Jensen said...

ha ha How much you wanna bet I can throw a football over them mountains?

Cami said...

The large prints are AWEsome. I have some ideas for them in my house. And I did quite like the 12X12s I got at Costco for over my mantle. I thought I'd replace them, but for $3, you just can't beat it! So cute. In fact, hmmm . . . I do have a cute beach pic from last year of Janey-head. I wonder where I could blow it up and put it . . . BAH! I just figured out a great idea for my boys' new room when the move downstairs!