Sunday, February 03, 2008

The Roboty Voices...

A few weeks ago Jack and I wrote about the Bionicles we were playing with, and mentioned that the captions should be read in a roboty voice.

We now feel that unless the robots have a voice of their own, they won't be heard (figuratively or literally.)

So, as a follow-up to that post, here are the recordings of the robots themselves.

"I just noticed that my gun is backwards. My bad."
"My hand is laaaame"
"Attaaaack"
"Bring it!"
"Grroooouuuwwwwwlllsssslllllrssooyysss"
"Steady boys...steeaaaaddy"
"You guys look like ants from here..."
"You...shall not...pass!"


No robots were harmed in the process of these recordings. These robots have all been returned to the wild. No free-range robots were used. Do not try this at home. Robots are dangerous. The management encourages you to buy robot insurance.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Oh Yes! That is what I'm talking about. KC is not here right now, but he will see this the moment he gets home and laugh his head off. But now I'm a little frightened of the robots. "My hand is lame" is my fave, for sure. (Is that jack's little voice back there?)

Matt said...

Totally jacks little voice!

melody said...

Ha! This was the perfect start to Julia's and my morning. Although she was a little frightened of the voices. Guess we'll have to get the robot insurance. I can see Julia growing up under an afghan, in fear of robots. Yikes! Love the voices. You and Jack have the most fun.

Lili and Jeff said...

My favorite one is gggrrrreeeeeooooorrssssiiiiiirrrrr or whatever it said. those are so awesome.

Cami said...

That's awesome. Jeffy loved them all. He especially liked the "steady boys" one.

Amber said...

You are a nut case! Heelarious!

Standard of Liberty said...

Cool voices. Sounds complicated to do.