Thursday, October 25, 2007

A misplaced voicemail...

I received this message today, on our unused land line. The man sounded to be in his 30's, and sad.

Elizabeth, I hope this is you.

This it the other phone that I have..uh...that I think is you.

Um...Anyway, you should call me.

You keep telling Sherri that you're trying to call me and that I won't answer and you know that's not true so...um...you can keep calling' her all you want. She knows everything that I'm doin', and everything that we do is together. So maybe you should just do what you tell her you're doing and that's try to call me.

Why don't you text me and give me and email address so I can communicate somehow with you. Maybe I can send you an email with some explanations.

Anyway...... give me a call...bye.

9 comments:

Cami said...

ooooh, kind of creepy. Cryptic. What is your theory?

Lili and Jeff said...

Whaaaaaaaaaat. That was weird. What ever does it mean??? I just want to call come random place until they don't pick up and leave weird messages now! haha!

melody said...

Yikes, misplaced for sure.

Emily said...

Something from a Hitchcock. I would feel like I'm responsible to do something. But what? Spooky.

JPS said...

Matt... What do you mean, "I received this message today, on our unused land line"? Do you mean you have a storage of unused landlines that people can just call in to? As wierd as mister-30 and sad-message leaver, how in the world did you get ahold of this...? ... Unless, "[t]he man sounded to be in his 30's, and sad". Does that not physically describe YOU? Did you not just make this up? Is this not a giant cry-for help? ... Let us help you matt... Here... I'll give you Cortnie Graham's telephone number and you can talk to her about your sadness... ... But, who is this "Elizabeth"? Maybe you don't want me to call C about this...

Jonny said...

Reminds me of a joke that Brian Regan told. He received a misplaced vm as well:

Jerome! Where the heck are you?! The funeral is tomorrow. Holla back!

Janice Graham said...

that was sad and Josh is hilarious

Amber said...

That was aweful. Did he have an affair or something? How wierd is that! It makes me never want to leave a message again in case I have the wrong number!

Unknown said...

Ok, Ok. So, it was me. I made the call just to see what you'd do. . .Psyche!! Got you. What? Didn't get you? Dang.