Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Baby Instructions....

I spent a bit of time with my sisters amazing triplets recently. I wanted to make sure I was doing things right. It's been nearly 10 years since I had a baby in the house, and I wasn't at home much back then. My amazing wife did nearly all of the work.

I looked up some how-to's and came across this: Baby Instructions

I found it to be simple and to the point and was able to make a few adjustments to my baby handling techniques. Everyone have a look. . . especially if you'll be around babies anytime soon. You probably forgot some of these basics.

Click the link to see all of them...but here are a few of my favorites.






Note: These images belong to the site linked above. I've written them asking for permission to post them along with the link. I do not recommend looking at any other parts of that site as I can not vouch for their appropriateness.

7 comments:

melody said...

Oh man, those are terrible! Thanks for posting so I could look at the rest. Can't wait to show Jonny.

You and Katy rocked it last night. (literally, I guess.) Those babies are so darling. It's the best that we get to spend so much time with them this month.

Unknown said...

funny, oh man . . .

Unknown said...

Oh, and thanks to everyone who is staying up half (or all) the night to help with the triplets. Matt and Katy on the first night, with Melody in the wings . . .

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://kibysopi.1accesshost.com/nahipy.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Amber said...

That was definately worth taking the time to go to the other link. Who thinks of such things. I laughed out loud and also learned a few important things. It was a good refresher course for me as well....

Cami said...

HA! Yes, those are good instructions. I'm going to have to take note about the doggie kennel . . . dang.

Anonymous said...

Jake said...

Dang it - I knew something was wrong with bathtime! (*returns hose to store*)